Contains shellfish (shrimp)
Mine also contains wheat and dairy, but those depend on your crust and cheese choices
- 1 uncooked pizza crust of your choice (refrigerated from the store, gluten-free, homemade, etc)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2-3 large garlic cloves (to your taste), minced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- 5 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, slivered
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or dairy-free mozzarella-style substitute
- Pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Spread/roll out your crust to fit a pizza pan (or a large cookie sheet works fine, too.)
Pre-cook your crust for 4 minutes to prevent it from getting soggy in the middle once topped. Don't pre-cook for any longer, though, or you risk it getting black on the bottom.
Remove crust from oven and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle the garlic on the crust and brush around until evenly distributed.
Pat your shrimp and tomatoes dry with a paper towel--this will also help keep your crust from being soggy when done. Top the pizza with shrimp and tomatoes, spreading both evenly.
Bake for 12 minutes.
Remove pizza from oven and sprinkle with basil and cheese. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
Return to the oven until cheese is melted, about 4-7 minutes.