Easy Potatoes Boulanger
A great side dish to add flavor to any meal. And the best part is, it's Top 8 Free!Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Total time: 30 min
- 4-6 potatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- olive oil
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch pepper
- pinch thyme
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp cornstarch (optional)
- Cut your potatoes into chunks or discs.
- Heat your olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, onions, and garlic. Pan-fry, covered, until almost done (15-20 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Once potatoes are nearly cooked through, add chicken broth to pan and sprinkle potatoes with spices.
- Continue to cook, covered to control loss of fluid, until potatoes are done.
- If the sauce is too thin, mix 1 tsp of cornstarch with water and then slowly add to the potatoes while stirring. Stop adding as soon as the sauce thickness is to your liking.
A tasty accompaniment to a variety of meals!
Linking up at Allergy Free Wednesdays and Gluten Free Fridays